Veneers are a popular way to get a better smile basically overnight. Veneers can be used to fixed things like dark, stained teeth, cracked teeth, crooked teeth, or chipped teeth. A popular type of veneer that you might have heard of is Lumineers. These are very thin veneers.
The cost of veneers can vary greatly. The price of veneers depends on the following:
- How many teeth you want to have corrected in your smile
- The type of material used by your dentist to make the veneer (porcelain or composite resin)
- Whether or not a dental lab is used to make the lab
- The quality and location of the dental lab (local or in China)
- Whether or not your dental insurance will cover part of the cost
If you are interested in getting veneers, call us today at 407-645-4645 or schedule an appointment online to set up a free consultation with Dr. Drew Byrnes. He will explain the process to you in detail and help custom design your smile to be just the way that you want it to be. Our office can also help you check your dental insurance to determine if they will pay for veneers.